I've moved around a bit...always with the understanding that I should "bloom where I'm planted"...{Where GOD plants me!}...God has been gracious to my family over the years and we are most thankful for the latest {and dare I say LAST} move - to the South. These sweet people talk a little different, eat some good food and are the kindest people we've met during our little tour of the U.S.A. :) So what's a Cali girl to do in the South? Well, this blog is all about that! Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

If I had a Penny...

IF I HAD A PENNY every time I've thought about updating this blog...hhhmmm....I'd have at least 20 cents!  I haven't forgotten about the blog, life is just speeding by so quickly and I can't align my "creative thoughts" with actually sitting at the computer to type them >>>  UNTIL NOW!

Where to begin?  Where I left off is the best place.  Yes, in my last post I shared about being the recipient of a Speeding Ticket.  After 2 months, I am finally right with the LAW again.  You see, yesterday I had the privilege of going to City Hall and standing before the judge at 7:30 a.m.  In front of a room full of people, I had to say the word "Guilty" and I said "Yes, I do want to attend traffic school...Thank You".   So that is where I begin...

Now what has this Tennessee girl been up to for the past 2 months?  Well, all y'all can keep reading to find out!  :)

My dear Friend Kelli E.  and her sweet girls came to visit Franklin (uh, I mean ME) in October!  We had a great time seeing everything a tourist should see, eating lots of great food and spending time with a friend that lives too far away.  She was the photographer that week so pictures are on her blog.  http://www.moment4milk.blogspot.com/  

November came and went in a hurry.  My girl, K, turned 9 years old and we had such fun celebrating HER on several occasions.  On the night of her Birthday, we loaded up the car {even the dog} and headed to Texas.  In the past, we have always flown to TX...but we were up for the adventure of a 10.5 hour drive.  Arriving early to surprise my parents was such fun and we loved having extra time with them.  It was a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family!

Now...December is half over, and I am wondering where the days have gone.  The house is decorated, lights are up, family is coming soon and we are eager to celebrate the birth of Jesus ~ our Savior.

Until next time...

**P.S.  Sorry for the lack {non-existence} of  pictures...This was definitely a "catch-up" post...Pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Kel, I would come visit you anywhere. Even if it wasn't franklin! Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete